Friday, January 16, 2009

It's Been a While (understatement)


After visiting insightful blogs from a few friends, I decided to visit my own. It made me smile to see my girls last spring. My how they have grown. Since the scrapbook paper and photographs sit securely in my craft-cabinet, this is my only record of the memories I'm too busy to remember. How will I remember the chocolate chips on the floor if I don't write it down?

Life is way too fast to file away those sweet moments you vow to never forget. My children are a precious treasure to me. Although this phase in life (4 1/2 and 2) often feels chaotic and insane, I'm sure I will look back longingly at the years of, "Mommy, rub my back," "read to me," "no! I do it my by-self!"

Here's to more updates. Not for anyone else, so much, as for ME!

No comments: